Join Simon Ward in this episode as he speaks with Stuart Anderson from Team Freespeed. Stuart has qualified for Kona on every qualifying race that he’s done.
- What factors does he consider when selecting his races?
- With a busy job and personal life, how does he maintain balance in life?
- How many hours of training does he do each week?
- How does he stay injury free?
- What does resilience mean to him when it comes to triathlon?
For more information, or to receive your special gift of Simon’s best training strategies, go to www.TheTriathlonCoach.com, or email Beth@TheTriathlonCoach.com. You can follow Stuart’s adventures on Twitter @Stu_ando.