Louisa Edmonston - How the “White Witch” performs a bike fit
For anyone riding a bike competitively, a regular bike fit is a necessity. In the last few years there has been an explosion in the number of people offering a bike fit using a range of different methods, many employing the latest line of computer software and technology.
Today's guest is a former professional triathlete turned physiotherapist, who uses nothing more than her trained eyes and hands to help a rider find the optimal riding position.
This conversation covers:
- Why a bike fit must include a full head to toe muscle skeletal assessment and lifelong medical history
- How injuries that occurred when you were a child could impact your bike fit as an adult
- When the information obtained from a bike fit can benefit your run performance
- How a bike fit turned into a 10 minute examination of my jaw
- The reason why hip flexors are the most talked about muscles in my podcasts
- How a single leg squat influences your bike fit
- Why you should have a bike fit at least twice each year
You can find out more about the Cyclist's Full Body MOT here - www.cspc.co.uk/index.php/services/mot/2541-2/
To book your appointment with Louisa Edmonston please contact CSPC, phone 0113 2750606
Website - www.cspc.co.uk
Follow me on Facebook - simon.ward1