Join Simon Ward as he speaks with his good friend and former pro-triathlete Andy Blow. Andy has a degree in Sports and Exercise Science and in this episode, they’ll be discussing the role that hydration plays in sport.
- How much does Andy expect his weight to differ on race morning, and why?
- When can drinking on a pre-arranged schedule be a bad idea for long distances, versus listening to your body and drinking based on thirst?
- What can you do in training to prepare for your race day hydration needs?
- If you have your hydration right, how many times should you be peeing during a full distance race?
- Does Andy pee on his bike during a race? Does Simon?
For more information on Andy, go to https://www.precisionhydration.com/