Dr. Stephen Seiler is back and this week he is answering listeners questions including:
- A dumbed down recap of polarised training
- Enjoying your training and 4 other key benefits of polarised training
- How to use the Karvonen method (heart rate reserve) to find the right HR zones without testing in the lab
- How does strength training fit with polarised training?
- Time crunched athletes - Should I ignore polarised and just train hard all the time?
- How to gauge your effort without a HR monitor - understanding breathing patterns
- Should I use the polarised approach to training all year round?
- Does age affect the benefits of polarised training?
- You can follow Stephen Seiler on these social media channels
You can follow Stephen Seiler on these social media channels
YouTube - sportscientist
Twitter - StephenSeiler
Facebook - stephen.seiler
To find out more about Simon’s SWAT programme, please click HERE
Visit Simon's website for more information about his coaching programmes
For any questions please email Beth@TheTriathlonCoach.com