It’s been a while coming but finally, the Grumpy Old Coaches are back in the hot seats for another round of anarchy and bitchiness about things we see that just make us…..well, grumpy.
- Steve gets hot under the collar about ‘junk miles’ and why there is no such thing in cycling
- Simon gets stuck into the ludicrous concept of recovery runs for triathletes
- Marc goes off on one about HIT training and then periodisation
- Everyone gets really grumpy about fad diets
- Steve loses his cool when we discuss running technique
- The over-focus on FTP and Vo2 max causes one of the team to explode
As you can probably tell, we had a great time recording this podcast. We’ll be back with another episode at Christmas. If you’ve got topics that you would like us to get really grumpy about, send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Steve and Marc please see the links below
You can find more information about Steve Lumley HERE
Marc Laithwaite is a coach who also runs a running/triathlon shop - The Endurance Store
You can find more about both HERE
Take a 30 day trial in my SWAT Inner Circle for just £1. Watch this video for more information.
Purchase a copy of my High Performance Human e-book featuring more than 30 top tips on how to upgrade your life.
If you would like to help offset the cost of our podcast production, we would be so grateful. Please click here to support the HPH podcast. Thank you!
Visit Simon's website for more information about his coaching programmes. Links to all of Simon's social media channels can be found here. For any questions please email Beth@TheTriathlonCoach.com.